- Physical distancing of 6 feet or 2 meters is in place at all times and in all directions between people who are not of the same household.
- You will be led by a team member to your seat – please do not move or swap seats.
- Reminder – Volunteers and ALL members of the congregation should use the Medical Guidelines that have been issued before attending Mass. If you have ANY symptoms, such as a cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat, please stay at home.
- All team members, welcomers and participants – please wear your own personal shield or mask,
- All who attend must observe proper hand hygiene from the point of entry, whilst inside and upon exiting the church.
- Hand sanitising stations are available by the doors of the church.
- Hand washing with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds (say a prayer) is also strongly encouraged before arriving for Holy Mass.